As a senior Infrastructure and Operations executive from Data Center Owner and Operators organizations, you are charged with improving the performance, efficiency and reliability of your business infrastructure. The theme of Uptime Institute Symposium Middle East, Achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence is designed to help you be both prepared and well equipped with strategies for deploying data centers that are reliable, efficient, and responsive to the business environment.
- Learn about key data center strategies from Uptime Institute keynotes and end user case studies
- Understand the impact and benefits new DC strategies and best practice can have on your organization
- Evaluate the data center landscape, establish investment options & build shortlists from leading providers
- Network and share experience and best practice with senior peers from similar organisations
- Receive impartial 1-1 advice and guidance onsite from Uptime Institute
- Maximise time by meeting with solution providers in one place at one time saving months of individual meetings
- Gain competitive edge through early adoption of new technologies
- Gain valuable insight to make informed decisions
Interested in previewing the type of insight you will gain while attending Symposium: Middle East?
Please fill out the form below and you will receive 3 complimentary reports:
- Avoiding Data Center Construction Problems
- Top 10 Considerations for Enterprises Progressing to Cloud
- Examining and Learning from Complex Systems Failures