As a senior Infrastructure and Operations executive from Data Center Owner and Operators organizations, you are charged with improving the performance, efficiency and reliability of your business infrastructure. The theme of Uptime Institute Symposium: Shanghai, Achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence is designed to help you be both prepared and well equipped with strategies for deploying data centers that are reliable, efficient, and responsive to the business environment.
Topics will focus on key issues facing datacenter owners and operators and will include sessions on:
- Ensuring the Performance of Your Data Center Facilities
- The Organizational Imperative and Business Benefit of Efficient IT
- How to Avoid a DCIM Procurement Disaster
- Common Operations Pitfalls in Even the Most Advanced Data Centers
- Guidance for Selecting IT Infrastructure Partners
To see more details on what will be discussed, view the agenda.