After 10 successful years of Uptime Institute Symposium in the United States, Uptime Institute is proud to expand Symposium across the world.
At the first of our regional events, Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East, invited delegates will hear from Uptime Institute executives on key issues and topics currently facing Data Center Owners and Operators.
Achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence
Considerable and ongoing investment in the Middle East region, in conjunction with rapid technological changes, puts continued pressure on data center owners and operators to design and operate their mission-critical facilities to the very highest standards.
Presented by Uptime Institute's senior executive staff, and combined with case studies featuring leading IT organizations in the region, Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East is an executive level, highly focused, one day program for Infrastructure Leadership and Operations stakeholders who have been tasked with improving the performance, efficiency and reliability of their business critical infrastructure.
The program is invitation-only, and will focus on the strategies for deploying data centers that are reliable, efficient, and responsive to the business environment with the ultimate goal of achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence.
What is Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East
An exclusive, regional invitation-only event for senior Infrastructure and Operations executives from Data Center Owner and Operators organizations.
Presented by Uptime Institute experts and combined with case studies featuring leading IT organizations in the region, Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East is an executive-level, highly focused, one day program for Infrastructure Leadership and Operations stakeholders who have been tasked with improving the performance, efficiency and reliability of their business critical infrastructure.
Topics will focus on key issues facing data center owners and operators and will include sessions on
- Ensuring the performance of your data center facilities: Lessons learned from global expansion of Uptime Institute’s Tier Certification program
- The Organizational Imperative and Business Benefit of Efficient IT: A score-based system to benchmark an organization’s IT efficiency, driving savings and continuous improvement.
- How to Avoid a DCIM procurement Disaster: DCIM can be an extremely powerful asset, but companies need to approach procurement with a plan to unlock the potential of this software.
- Common Operations Pitfalls in Even the Most Advanced Data Centers: Lessons learned from the global expansion of Uptime Institute’s Management & Operations Assessments.
- Guidance for Selecting IT Infrastructure Partners: Selecting the right service providers such as data center design firms and colocation vendors can be critical to the success of your IT organization.
- Learn about key data center strategies from Uptime Institute keynotes and end user case studies
- Understand the impact and benefits new DC strategies and best practice can have on your organization
- Evaluate the data center landscape, establish investment options & build shortlists from leading providers
- Network and share experience and best practice with senior peers from similar organisations
- Receive impartial 1-1 advice and guidance onsite from Uptime Institute
- Maximise time by meeting with solution providers in one place at one time saving months of individual meetings
- Gain competitive edge through early adoption of new technologies
- Gain valuable insight to make informed decisions
DetailsDate: December 7, 2016
Location: Ritz Carlton - Dubai
For more information on Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East or to request a VIP invitation, please contact Russ Morrow: email@example.com
Subscribe to INSIGHTS Newsletter