2020 Data Center Industry Survey Results
The largest and most comprehensive data center industry benchmarks are in.
The results show a growing sector adapting to rapid change on multiple levels. In almost every area under discussion — whether outages, resiliency, staffing, workload placement, or innovation — there is considerable diversity in the strategies being employed.
Key Highlights Include:
- Bigger, more frequent outages are more painful to business
- The enterprise data center is neither dead nor dying
- Greater visibility needed for mission-critical workloads in the public clouds
- Power usage effectiveness flattens out
- The data center staffing crisis is worsening