Accredited Tier Professional
INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE COURSES - REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
With Uptime Institute's Accredited Tier Professional program, you can take the next step with your career by expanding your knowledge and expertise on advanced and innovative Mechanical & Electrical Solutions for data centers that meet Tier standards. This course is designed for graduates of Accredited Tier Designer or Accredited Tier Specialist programs.
Following on from completion of Accredited Tier Designer or Accredited Tier Specialist, the Accredited Tier Professional program provides expanded applications of Mechanical & Electrical designs within each Tier, as well as looking at more challenging and unique technologies.
Fantastic facility staff and excellent course content that have allowed me to build on my technical expertise.
Paulo Borges, Datacenter Security Consultant, SEGURTI
This training allowed me to understand the myths and misconceptions around Tier Certifications. I can now share this knowledge with my colleagues.
Tariq Sagheer, Manager Power Planning, Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited
This training provided us with the tools to achieving the gold standard for Tier Certification of Operational Sustainability.
Dimitris Kantaros, Director, Data Center Operations, LAMDA HELLIX
This training allows personnel to get a common understanding of “how to keep the lights on”.
Pete O'Sullivan, Head of Operations, Quantum Switch
As a consultant, it is important to be up to date with the new Tier regulations and the Advanced Seminar course provided this.
Christian Creemers, Senior Datacenter Project Manager, DC-Q Datacenter Quality
The Advanced Mechanical seminar by Uptime Institute is an end user centric course that enriched my knowledge on Tier III and Tier IV Data Centers.
Mark Keserwany, Practice Manager, Gulf Business Machines
Accredited Tier Professional Program Overview
Program Target Audience
- Design-Build Team Senior Project Managers
- Project Owners’ Senior Engineering Representative
- Licensed Professional Engineers with a Design Management Role
- Apply expanded applications of Mechanical & Electrical solutions within each Tier
- Create and implement unique and challenging applications of various Mechanical & Electrical technologies
- Meet Tier requirements and create a foundation for data center operations by learning how to optimize Mechanical & Electrical design
- Graduation from Accredited Tier Designer or Accredited Tier Specialist
- 24 months of design experience within a data center or critical facility is recommended
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions about this program